TOLERENCE

Live with tolerence

Breaking News

My Participation in a Wedding of my friends' daughter

A closure of a segment of a street or part of the street is usually occurred in Phnom Penh and provinces. Generally, Khmer citizens need to save some sort of money spending on hiring large room for their children's weddings.

The 10th of January 2017, the day I was invited to attend a wedding of the daughter of my neighbors. The groom's name is Ten Rathna and the bride Em Sreyda.

I was also attended in the morning procession to mark the groom's dowry to the bride. Everyone came in the morning carrying plates with gifts and made a long queue of 2 rows leading to the bride's ceremonial home.

 In the evening, invited guests were coming to their dinner party, meeting friends, chatting, and enjoying eating and drinking.

The dances had begun after cutting wedding cake. The parents of the bride and the groom were invited to dance along with their children.




No comments