TOLERENCE

Live with tolerence

Breaking News

God will help him


His life has been punished by the destiny. His wife died many years ago, leaving him alone. He has 5 got children, but unluckily living away from him. Three of them got married and the other two are working as construction workers in Phnom Penh. However all are poor.
While on a mission to the village, Thnokar, we met him and it made us surprised at the home without wall. One of our team members asked how he would live in such a miserable situation, he answered: “I am speechless, …… living like a monkey. When it rained in the night, I couldn’t sleep. I moved here and there to get rid of the rain water. Sometimes, my mat, clothes and blanket were wet with rain water.” One can blame him such and such why he cannot find the walls to fix. He answered: “I cannot afford to fix it at all. I live with 2 torn fishing nets, making me 2,000 to 4,000 Riel a day (0.5 to 1$).” He said adding: “Nowadays I miss good food.”
We felt very sorry to hear a miserable story in this modern time. Asking how much money or how often his children send to him, he said: “Never, they are poor too.”
At the end, he suggested us to help him fix the floor and walls, to provide new fishing net and a small boat to ease his daily fishing business.



No comments